Sunday, May 1, 2011

Its MAY....

Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE May? Well I do and it could be because, its perfect weather (that is if Utah decides not to let Winter continue), its the start of Birthdays with 3 in less than a month, yup you read that right, I have 3 birthdays in ONE month and its the first sign that summer may actually arrive in Utah.


Today we had blue skies and I love it, although it looks warm, well its NOT! But I still love blue skies.


Another sign that summer is showing up is my boys cars/trucks in the flower bed that they have turned into a toy box.


FLIP FLOPS, although I choose to wear them all year, I know, call me crazy, but I am a flip flop girl. I am telling you I belong somewhere that it is warm ALL year long. SN: Please excuse my yucky toes, I haven't gotten my pediacure yet due to all the other events taking over my life.


Playing frisbee, although its a lot more fun to be playing on the beach somewhere, I guess the front yard will have to do until the 80 degree weather shows up.


Riding bikes or trikes. My kids also choose to do this all year long, well except Lexi she is only allowed out when it isn't freezing cold and Mommy can stand being out long enough to fight her to go back in which usually takes about 30 minutes.

And as much as I would prefer to be dreaming of everything that I want to do this summer, I kind of feel like my life is on hold right now. I go in tomorrow for my biopsy and I will admit, I am scared. I know the results are totally out of my hands and in God's hands and I realize that everything happens for a reason. I have this knot in my stomach that WILL NOT go away, its the same knot I had when I thought Bob may not live, its scary. I know I will be okay, but it still scary to think that your life might be taken over by something else. But I have the most amazing support group and I feel like they will pick me up and everything will be just fine.

No comments: