Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Months in pictures...


I loved going through all the pictures, its amazing how much she has grown. She went from this tiny 5lb little girl to this 20lb big girl in 2 years. She has overcome many hurdles in her short two years. But she is strong and determined to fight no matter what.

*She has had numerous ear infections, too many to count

*She had tubes in her ears in May 2010

*Had a sedated echo in March 2010

*Spent 2 weeks in the NICU, including being brought back to life as she quit breathing shortly after birth.

*She had 3 IV's while in the NICU

*She has had RSV

*She had the swine flu and beat it like a champ

*She broke her nose in April 2011

She has proved time and time again that she is a FIGHTER and there is no way this girl is ever giving up.

2 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

I just loved all the pictures, so fun to watch her grow up. And I know I say this all the time but man you dress her cute!

Sunset Stanley said...

How fun! I wish my pictures were nice and organized like yours so I could pull a post like this off. LOL. I'm sure I could manage but it would take me forever. She is adorable! I can't believe how fast our girls are growing up!