Sunday, May 29, 2011

Jaxon's Favorites at Seven

Tomorrow my bud turns seven, its hard to believe. I wish I could freeze time right now, but I can't.


So Jaxon's Favorites:

Favorite Color: Blue and Orange

Favorite sport: Basketball

Favorite TV Show: Total Drama Island

Favorite Food: Broccoli

Favorite Snack: Trail mix

Favorite thing to do: Ride his bike and camping

Favorite Animal: Tiger

Best Friend: Casen at school

Now some things about Jaxon:

*He weighs 58lbs

*He has a very caring heart

*He has NO patients, he doesn't like when things don't work or go his way and he wants everything done at the moment.

*He worries about everything, always has questions to why something happened.

*He would live outside 24/7 if I'd let him.

*He loves to run around naked, I am trying to end this ASAP.

I love this kid, he is who made me a Mom and I am so thankful for everyday.

1 comment:

Thiago & Teri said...

Happy birthday little buddy. I am right there with you on wanting to freeze time. I so want my littles to stay little.

Love that his favorite food is broccoli, my kids won't go near it!