Wednesday, December 31, 2008
My title could not fit more...because a year ago, I thought I would never get pregnant again, Bob and I had talked about it and tried and tried and tried. I knew that when the time was right it would happen, so I quit worrying and what do you know...
I am so excited to finally be able to have my little GIRL...Thats right, its a girl, the doctor is over 90% sure and I even verified it with him, with my boys, you could definately tell they were boys, there was no denying it. I would have been happy either way, but this is something I have wanted my whole life and I am proud.
We are going to name her Alexia Marissa Clemments and call her Lexi. YAY!!!
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Thursday, December 25, 2008
My Dad made both the boys toy boxes, Ashtons isn't fully complete yet. This is probably the most meaningful gift they received
The boys Christmas morning in their jammies that their Great Grandma made them. I think their adorable.
Santa brought both the boys a Hummer H2 with a boat and nerf guns any and lots of other goodies. As you can see the boys both loved the Hummers.
I have to say there is nothing that makes me more happy then to see the smile on my kids face as they open their presents. Ashton was funny this year, he totally understands the whole concept of unwrapping the presents and he loved it. My boys were spoiled this year, I have been stressing so bad, because Bob and I weren't able to buy a whole lot, but my parents and Grandma went all out and there is no way to ever thank them for everything they did to make my boys Christmas the best. I love the true meaning of Christmas, being around family and loved ones, watching your kids go crazy over things and just the love & laughter in the air. I am ready for 2009 to come in more ways than one, this year has been rough and I can't wait to see what 2009 brings. Hope everyone has a very safe and Merry Christmas, remember to give your loved ones a hug and cherish every minute with them.
Also to all the people serving our country that aren't able to be home with their families, your in my thoughts and prayers and THANK YOU so much for everything, you all are true heroes. GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
First thing...I finally finished my Christmas shopping, what a relief? Jaxon informed me what my Mom got me for Christmas and then proceeded to tell me that he wasn't suppose to tell me. LOVELY!!!
Next thing...my cute little doggy Sadie Mae had a litter of puppies last night. Can I just tell you all that this was quite the experience. The first puppy didn't make it and it broke my heart, but the next 6 did and they are as adorable and healthy as ever. They will be ready the week of Valentine's, perfect timing and I am in love with them.
Friday, December 5, 2008
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Monday, November 24, 2008
1. My adorable boys, I have to say that having a child beats anything in the world and I would love to do it over and over and over again, but this will be my last.
2. My Husband, we have been through a lot, had ups and downs, but we have made it and I am proud to say that. There isn't anyone else I would want standing by my side right now and he has supported me all the way.
3. My Parents, my Mom is the strongest person I know, she is my HERO. She has faught a 12 year battle with MS and has done so good, I look up to her more than she will ever know. My Dad and I use to not be close, but he is one of best friends now, he helps me when I need it and I can always count on him.
4. My Sisters, they have been my support all along the way, there isn't anything I wouldn't do for those two and I hope they both know it.
5. My Grandma (Nanny), she watches my kids everyday, she puts up with their attitudes, she helps get them potty trained (Yes, Jaxon is potty trained already), she feeds them, plays with them, teaches them and loves them like I do. If it wasn't for her, I don't know what would happen, I can't imagine.
6. A good job: yes things are really hard at Citi right now and I just found out 3 weeks ago that I am getting laid off, I don't know anything other than that place, I have been there since I graduated and have accomplished so much there and gotten so far.
7. My Friends, I have learned over the last year who my really good friends are, I have watched one of my friends go through the toughest times in her life, but I stood by her side the whole way and I know she would do the same. I have made new friends and caught up with old friends.
8. Gas prices, I know this might sound lame, but I hated the gas station two months ago, I wouldn't go there, it was depressing and I would have rather ran out of gas than go there....Sad, but I am so thankful that the prices have dropped and allowed me the opportunity to buy a good Christmas for my boys.
9. This pregnancy, not that I am not thankful for my two previous, but I fought hard for this one and I really thought that my two boys were going to have to be it. Well I thought wrong and I couldn't feel more blessed. Even though I feel really sick and just want that to go away.
10. Internet, without internet, I wouldn't be able to keep up with all my friends from High School that I lost contact with over the years. Its so nice to be able to see what is going on and how everyone is doing. I love it!!
11. The weekends, there is nothing more that I looked forward to more than the weekend, I love being able to hang out with the boys and just relax (if I can).
12. Good Health, this is really important to me, especially watching my Mom battle her disease, not that she did anything wrong to get the disease, but I don't know that I am as strong as her. She doesn't complain about anything and I am the biggest baby.
13. All the soldiers at war, this is another really important thing, without them, I wouldn't be able to celebrate Christmas the way we do, I wouldn't feel safe. I think about all those Men and Women over there that don't get to celebrate with their family and wonder how they do it, but they just do. Some never come home, some never get to see their children born, some never get to meet their children at all and some spend all their time over there. I thank all of them so much for everything they do everyday.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Today we went and took family pictures for our Christmas cards, of course I look like a hippo, but I think they turned out cute. My Sister and brother in-law took ours and I took theirs. This is the syracuse pond.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Monday, November 10, 2008
I wanted to do a special post for this little guy who has touched my life in more ways than I could ever explain. Tyler is such an inspiration to me, he makes me smile when I am around him and has truly made me a better person. Tyler is completely deaf and blind, he has been through so much in his life. The doctors didn't predict he would live pass 3, but today on the 10th of November, he is celebrating his 10th birthday. WOW!!! I am so happy for him and his family. Tyler's Mom is like a sister to me, she has known me since I was 2 years old. I have seen everything she has been through with Tyler from the tears to the smiles for being able to have Tyler around this long. Tyler celebrated his make-a-wish in 2004, I am so grateful for such a wonderful foundation that brings so many smiles to childrens faces throughout this country. I am also so thankful that Tyler's family has gotten to enjoy these very blessed years with Tyler and hope and pray that there are many more.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER!!! We love you and are so glad your part of our lives.