Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tomorrow

Well lets begin with yesterday. I had my biopsy, it was actually the easiest thing I have been through, but the pain came last night after the numbness wore off. I wasn't very impressed with the radiologist who did it, he wasn't very friendly and weird. I loved the radiologist I seen last Wednesday and maybe he set the bar high, but he was very detailed about everything, told me what he thought and asked me over and over what my questions were. The guy yesterday, spent like 2 minutes with me and said like 2 things to me. I am not sure whether to take this as bad news or good. I just don't know what to think honestly. A part of me believes that its truly NOT anything and that everything will be just fine. The other part of me is saying "Its Cancer, but your going to be okay!" Either way, I feel like I am going to be fine. So TOMORROW between 2 and 3pm I will find out the results by phone, they tell you either way. I loved that the nurse said "you know when the doctor calls you to his office that its bad news, so whats the point?" I totally believe its true. So I will find out my results by phone at work. But the thing is, is I have the most amazing and supportive friends at work and if I have to be anywhere but home, then thats where I want to be. They will celebrate good news with me and comfort me if its bad news. So until tomorrow, its still the WAITING....

3 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

I will be thinking of you all day tommorow, do let us know either way. Sending you good thoughts my friend....

Sunset Stanley said...

I wish I could fast forward the time for you! I'll be thinking of you!

Thiago & Teri said...

Been thinking of you this whole weekend, and praying for good news. Tomorrow can't come soon enough. Lots of love to you!!!