Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy 7th Birthday Jaxon

Dear Jaxon,

There is something about the bond between a Mother and her first child. I can't explain it to you, but one day I hope you understand.

I can't believe you are 7 years old, it seems like yesterday I was a brand new Mom worried about all the small things when the world was so much bigger. But I have watched you grow up to this very intelligent boy and how I only want the best for you. I love watching you grow, but I hate that it seems to go by so fast. One day you were this sweet little two year old and today you are this seven year old who acts like a teenager.

I love every minute of being your Mom, the good times and the bad. Sometimes I know you think I am harder on you, but its because I want the best for you and I want you to set the best example for your 2 younger siblings. My love for you is no less and explaining how much I love you is impossible.

Happy 7th Birthday Jaxon!

Love,
Your Mommy

1 comment:

Eric and Jenny said...

Happy birthday Jaxon!

Oh Sierra 7 years old, I just can't believe it, that seems so big. Lance is coming up on 6 in two weeks and I just want to die at how big he is getting. Hope you all have a happy day celebrating your first born. It's true a special bond between a mother and their first born, nothing like it in the world.