Saturday, May 7, 2011

Being a Mom....

Being a Mom means many things and I have to say it is the BEST thing in the world. At times I just stare at my kids wondering if there is anything more amazing then it and I think the answer is.....NO. I love the hugs, the kisses, the late nights, the stories and all. I love that my kids can turn to me for anything, I love that they rely on me for everything. I love when they tell me they love me or wonder why I am upset, it shows they care. There is no one in this world that could tell me that being a Mom isn't the greatest thing ever. I would do it over and over and over again if I could. Its funny how when you become a Mom everything seems much more fun, I love surprises, birthdays, holiday and even the small things that make my kids smile. I also love that they love my Mom so much also. Grandma is the world to all 3 of my kids. I wouldn't trade any of it for anything. I am proud to be a Mom to three adorable kids.


I love my 3 monkeys.

And the beautiful flowers I got, the lady bug one from my Mom and Dad and the other from my kids. Bob sent me out to go shopping after we went to J&J to pick out some bushes and this is what I came home too.....

Remember the sandbox that had all the kids toys in it a few posts down, well this is what it looks like now and I love it A LOT!!!!

No comments: