Friday, April 1, 2011

Springtime



I have loved these last few days. This is perfect weather for me. My boys are sucking it all in. They get home and go outside until dinner and then turn and go out again.

Today I took Lex Easter pics, the boys will be done next week, I still haven't found them the perfect outfit yet. Lex is difficult to take pictures of, she doesn't want to look at me, but I got some cute shots. Next week we will head to Syracuse pond and take pics.

And I also have some exciting news.....

1 comment:

Eric and Jenny said...

She looks like a little doll!

Is it just me or has it been super hard to find cute Easter outfits this year. I have Katelynn's dress but the boys I can't find anything for. I finally bought a couple of shirts just in case I can't find anything else. But I don't really like them at all....oh well.