Sunday, April 17, 2011

Broken Noses


Jaxon has broke his nose 3 times, I couldn't find the picture from the worst break, when he had 2 black eyes and looked horrible.

BUT...

This is Lexi as of last night at 11pm, she hit so hard that I kept her awake for awhile in fear that she may have a concussion.

And this is her right now. She is swolen and I thought all the marks were blood, but they are scabs from hitting her head on cement. She cried for about 10 mins and then on the way home she said "I okay Mommy!!"

She hasn't really gotten hurt, but she is tough, I looked at her cried myself.

3 comments:

Sunset Stanley said...

Poor girl! I didn't know that Jax had broken his knows that many times. Hopefully this is the first and last for Lex!

Eric and Jenny said...

Ow, I look at that and want to cry myself too, that's awful.

Poor little dear that looks so painful!

Yvonne [Tried and Tasty] said...

Ohmygoodness, how SAD!!! Hopefully it will heal quickly, I've never had a broken nose - but I guess you can't cast it right?!

Sending her well wishes!!!