Saturday, April 2, 2011

Antelope Island






We love Antelope Island. But only in April and May and then in October. The bugs are too yucky the rest of the time. Today we went out before the storm came in and climb all over rocks and in caves. We had a blast and my boys think it is so much fun. Lexi even did good, this was her first time walking around it, last time we went she was little still. We will be out there pretty much every weekend in April and May. I slipped off a rock though and landed on my butt, it was pretty funny, but I am sore now.

So above is just a few pictures we took, it is beautiful out there.

2 comments:

BMK3 said...

I LOVE climbing the rocks at Antelope Island! So much fun! Looks like your kids sure enjoyed it!

Thiago & Teri said...

Can you believe I have never taken my kids there...I need to do that, cause your pictures look like so much fun.

Yay, for the vacation...so jealous though, but you guys totally deserve that.