Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Spring Break Day 1

Well, day 3 for Jax...

I took off Wednesday Thursday and Friday to play with the kids. Its not to often that I am off and all 3 kids are out of school. Last year I took off the whole week and well it rained the WHOLE week.

So day 1 of our spring break together was spent at Classic Fun Center. We had fun. Lexi loved it and so did the boys...

And tomorrow I am hoping for a REALLY good thunderstorm, I know how dare I say that, but the forcast is calling for snow and I don't like that word anymore, so a good thunderstorm would be perfect, because we are having a MOVIE DAY!!!

2 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

I know huh! Call me crazy but I am actually loving todays weather snow and all. Yesterday Katelynn's birthday wore me out so today we are still lounging around in our sweats, eating cake watching movies and playing with new toys. It's so perfect, though it would be nice if tommorow was a beautiful park day. But that doesn't look to promising.....it's more like winter break! Hope you have a great time with your kids!

Yvonne [Tried and Tasty] said...

This looks like so much fun! The kids look like they are having a BLAST!!!! How fun for you to take off some time to spend with the kiddos, I bet they really like that - especially with all of the fun things you are doing with them (weather permitting)!