Thursday, April 7, 2011

Spring Break Day 2

Or we could call it rain break or snow break, you decide.

Yuck, today is crappy! I woke up with a major kink in my neck, I am still trying to NOT die of pain.

But I wasn't about to let it ruin the day for my kiddos....

So we made a trip to Walmart while its not a zoo at 11 instead of Saturday at 2 when its got 5 million people there. We got treats, a movie and some fun things. Ash chose two snakes, really out of all the things in the store...snakes. He is a boy! Jax chose a color book and Lexi of course wanted every baby, but decided on one to add to her 50 she already has.
Jax busy at work.

Ashton busy watching our movie.

Lexi decided the hallway was where she was going to take a nap. Quite hilarious actually.

Lex with her baby, I decided next time, no baby with a hat, because she takes it off as fast as I put it on.

And the movie of choice, I have to say it was a GREAT movie, I loved it and will watch it again.

But if this yuckiness would just go away, we could spend our time outside....O'well, another day!

Tomorrow, I am not quite sure whats in store, maybe a train ride, maybe just grocery shopping, maybe we'll think of something fun tonite...STAY TUNED!!

1 comment:

Yvonne [Tried and Tasty] said...

Lexie taking a nap in the hall is so cute! It's funny sometimes the places where kids end up!