Tuesday, May 15, 2012

My boy

I had a bad day today.  This month is stressful, I'm ready for school to be out and I am in need of a break, I want to sleep in and not have to worry about homework or anything. 

My face is broken out badly from all the stress this month.

So today after a doctors appt, I was going through Jax backpack (I guess I didn't go through it over the weekend).


Its says:

My mother is the most wonderful mother in the whole world!  She's as pretty as "flowers".  She weighs "49" pounds and she's "50" tall.  Her favorite food is "chines food".  My Mother loves me best when "clean my room without being told."  I like being with my mother most when "she comes home".  In the good old days when Mom was little she use to "Play tetherball".  My favorite thing about my mom is "She likes to hang out at night".  If I could get my mother something special just from me it would be "new car".  I wouldn't trade my mother for "thousand dollars".

Love Jaxon

Seriously, my heart just melted a hundred times.  These are the things I love about being a Mom.  The day to day stress of it all is totally worth every single minute.

Thanks Jax for teaching me the things you do.  I love you so much and I am proud to call you my Son. 

No comments: