Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The last eight years

It seems like yesterday I became a Mom, I am still learning, I learn something new every day.  I guess thats what motherhood is all about. 

When your young it seems like time moves slowly, you want to turn the next age TOMORROW, now that I am older I wish time would go slower, but it doesn't. 

I can't believe Jax is turning eight, I can't believe I have a EIGHT year old.

Jax is my lovebug, my pal, my boy and here he is the last eight years.






I can't describe how happy I was to be a Mom, its the most beautiful thing in the whole world.





I'll never forget his Elmo obession and how that red fuzzy guy could turn that sad face into the happiest face on earth.  Something about that Elmo that Jax loved to pieces.







This boy never ceases to amaze me, he is very busy.  I'll never forget the times with just Jax and I.  Those memories will NEVER go away.
















So many fun times together, I can't wait to see what the future holds.

And today...










I couldn't pick a favorite, I love them all.  I love this boy!  He has definately stole my HEART!!!



No comments: