Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Dear Jaxon,

My sweet sweet boy, I can't believe you're EIGHT, that seems so old.  Its half way to 16 and I don't like that.  I'll never forget the day I became your Mom.  You were sent to me for a reason.  I know you think I am hard on you, but I only want the best.  I want you to have the best, recieve the best and hope for the best.  I want your dreams to become reality. 

Today you advised me that you were going to work for the FBI, in a way I was worried, but I see it in you Jaxon.  You are so much like me that I often wonder if its me growin upp all over again.  You are stubborn, determined, sweet, whole hearted, loving and CARING.  I love all the qualities about you.  I love that no matter what, you NEVER GIVE UP.  Its the one thing I have taught you that you haven't left behind.  I love that your goal was to get better at math this year and you did.  I love that you try your hardest at school.  I love that you like school, but did advise over the weekend that you "needed a break!" 

Please sweet boy, don't rush time.  Don't rush to be 10 and 16 and 18 and 21 and then before you know life is tough, its all about REALITY, the real stuff.  Its about LIFE.  Stay eight, enoy being eight, love eight and look forward to NINE, but don't rush it.

I love you LOVEBUG, BUBS, my PEANUT, my oldest and MY BOY to the MOON AND BACK A MILLION BILLION TIMES.

Happy 8th Birthday!!!

Love always,

Mommy

MOMMY

1 comment:

Thiago & Teri said...

Love all these posts about your boy. He seems like an amazing kid, I am so glad you have got him. Love the little questionaire of all his favorites...might have to steal that idea for Carson's birthday coming up.