Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mothers Day

There is nothing in the world greater than being a Mother.  I love everything about it, every single thing.  The late nights, the tears, the smiles, the giggles and most of all the love each one of them shows me just by telling me that they love me.  I never knew what love truly was or what it was like to want to protect someone and love someone until I had children.  When you become a Mother, you change.  My kids have all made me a stronger person. 


 
A Mother's love is the greatest thing ever. 

To my Monkeys, I hope they know how much they mean to me.   I wouldn't trade being a Mom for ANYTHING.

We had a wonderful day.  Slept in, had breakfast, left to stop by my Mom's, headed to Subway and then to the park for a picnic.










What a perfect beautiful Day.

I wish I could spend the day with my Mom, the truth is my Mom's health isn't good and it breaks my heart.  I wish she could hang out at the park with us or go for a hike, but she is too weak and too tired.  Please people who read my blog, cherish the time spent with your Mom's, it is precious.  What I wouldn't give to go back 5 years and spend more time with my Mom doing the things she was able to do.  MS is a nasty horrible disease and it breaks my heart that its taking my time away from my Mom.  I love my Mom with all my heart.  She is the strongest person I know. 

Happy Mother's Day to all you Gals!

No comments: