Sunday, May 6, 2012

DearJaxon,

I wish I could tell you how much you mean to me and that you would understand.  I wish I could take away your anger, your hurt and pain.  I wish I could make you happy every single second of the day.  I wish you didn't didn't think the world was against you and that you could understand I would fight for you, die for you and do it all over again if I had to every single second of my life.

I wish you didn't think that your Mommy and Daddy hated you and that you never said you wanted to move away.  I wish I could keep you innocent and that you never had to experience what its like for someone to pick on you for no reason at all.

I wish the doctors knew what was wrong with you and that I could help with how your feeling.  I wish so much for you Jaxon, so much.  I want you to be happy, I love your smile, your laughter andd when your happy.  I hate when your sad, mad and angry. 

I hope in 10 years you'll realize that I would do anything to make you feel good.  That I am on your side and that I will fight for you forever to be happy.

I miss my sweet boy, the one who loved on me, hugged me and smiled all day long for no reason at all. 

But I will never stop loving you Jax, not ever, not tomorrow, not in 10 years, NOT EVER!!!

You are my buddy and you mean the world to me.

Love,
Mommy

No comments: