Saturday, May 12, 2012

Lexi's Third Birthday Party

We decided to do a PIZZA PARTY.  I never know how the weather is going to be on, so I plan something we can do indoors if weather is bad.

We do our pizza's on the GRILL, seriously AMAZING!!!

We had pepperoni's, canadian bacon, bell peppers, onions, tomatoes, olives and of course cheese. 




I went to Target yesterday to purchase a cake and couldn't believe it was $35.00 for a cake and that was just a basic cake, no decorations or anything.  I said "forget about that, I'm making cupcakes!"  So I spent less than $10.00 and bought all the stuff.  I know, I AM CHEAP!!!

And here they are, red velvet with cream cheese frosting.  I was afraid, but everyone ate them.






Here is proof that Lex loved my cupcakes.  She said "Mommy, these are so good!!!"




My boys waited all day to have the cupcakes, they would've skipped pizza and gone straight to cupcakes if I would've let them.









Lexi got so much stuff.  From my parents, she got two outfits and some flip flops, from Nanny she got a baby carrier and diaper bag, from Joy she got a laptop, from Miranda she got two pairs of socks and a princess piano vanity, from my best friend Misty she got a pony set, from the Johhnson's she got a Dora water set and cards, from the Allshouse's she got a jump rope, bubbles and books, from my cousin Nichole she got a Dora pillow pet, from Rachel, Megan and Cassidy she got a bubble gum holder, from the Sanders she got a dress and ring/earring set and from us she got cowgirl boots, a dress, necklaces and bracelets.  Then she also got money from her Great Grandparents and bought her Baby Alive.




She loved everything she got and had a great birthday and TOMORROW she is officially THREE.

No comments: