Monday, May 7, 2012

Lots of changes...

Truth is....You're probably going to hear a lot from me now.  WHY?  Well our lives are changing as of right now, as of TODAY, this moment. 

Truth is...90% of the time I'm okay with change, but lately I've been struggling.  Bob starts school today, he willl be gone Monday through Thursday 6-9:30, well thats school time, more like 5:45 to 9:45.  I am sad, but know that its what needs to happen.

Other changes...

Lately I've been sad, sad because my oldest baby is turning 8 and my youngest is 3, then I also have a soon to be 6 year old that I can't forget about.  I have been SOOOOOOOOOOO BABY HUNGRY lately, so bad its heartbreaking, I have cried many tears.  I know that I should be thankful for my three babies and believe me, I AM!!!  Lately I've been getting teased.  Once a week I've had formula on my front porch, I get coupons for $10.00 off or $5.00 off, and I am now getting this...

Truth is...I can't carry a baby, it would be too risky and I have three monkeys that need me here.  But I can still be sad about it right?  I hope this feeling goes away.

Other changes....Or so we can call them that...


My daughter WILL NOT take off her new boots.  She wears them with everything everywhere we go.  Its becoming quite funny.  She is obsessed with shoes and Bob isn't liking it.



My boys, they seem so big lately.  Its hard not to stare at them and wonder where the last 8 and 6 years have gone.  Somedays I miss them being little....OKAY, most days I do.

And this is what I get on those, "I want a baby, feel sorry for me days!"  They seem to be happening quite often lately.
Other change happening in the next 6 months....I will be starting school.  I've finally decided what I want to be when I grow up and although I would love to stay home with my monkeys, its never going to happen.  I wasn't made to stay at home and I couldn't, I have to work.  The other reason, I live in fear of losing my Husband and I would never ever want to be in a situation where I didn't have an income.  YES, we have life insurance policies, but I need health benefits and staying home wouldn't be an option.  Truth is, I love working, I love my work friends and I love getting out of the house.  So I am going to school to get a Bachelor of Legal Science in Criminal Justice.  My dream job....well do you watch Criminal Minds, if so, you'll know what I'm talking about, if not, I'm sorry...JUST KIDDING!!  But Penelope's job is the job I want, I want to work for the FBI or CSI as an investigator.  So I will start in the fall and graduate in three years with my degree.  I am excited, nervous, anxious and happy!  I feel like my kids are at the age where I can go to school and get it over with before I am too old....whatever that is.

So lots of changes in our house, good changes, sad changes (kids growing up) and well I'm sure more changes are coming....we'll see.

No comments: