Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Lifesaver

So right before vacation, I talked about what was going on with Jaxon and how we were 95% sure Jaxon had Asberger. At the time I was nervous about what the future held for us.  I wasn't sure I was ready to take this on, but I had/have no choice. So I did a lot of talking with another friend thats in the same situation as me with his Son.  He went on and on and on about Doterra Oils I have heard of them, but never knew exactly how they worked. So I researched and took a class on them and I am SOOOOOO happy with the results. I have been using Lavender on Jax for 2 months now and he is a whole new kid. We rub the lavender on his spine and the bottom of his feet every single night before bed. It has helped him sleep and he is doing a lot better.
I swear by these oils, no joke. I plan on buying many more and using them for more things. Luckily I have a friend at work who sells it and she has the whole book about oils and how they work and everything.

No comments: