Friday, April 13, 2012

Don't grow up


The other day my Mom posted something about how she use to tuck us girls in bed every night and give us a kiss and how she missed it and would do anything to have it back.  It really got me thinking, when we are little we rush time and can't wait to be 5 to go to school, then we can't wait to be 10, then 16, then 21 and so on.  Now that I am almost 30 I am okay with staying where I am.

My sassy little spit fire will be 3 years old in a month from TODAY.  I don't want her to grow up.  I want her to stay little, I want to be the person she needs every day for the rest of her life.  I want to be the one that can make everything better.  Why do they have to grow up.  I will have an 8, 6 and 3 year old in less than 2 months and I am not liking that.  I want my kids to stay the age they are right now.

1 comment:

Sunset Stanley said...

They do grow up so fast! Lexi is sooo cute. Bella loves her and I know we've been saying it forever now.. but we really do need to get together!