Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Turning 27

There are many people that have made bucket lists, "30 things to do before 30", well I am making my list now, I have 3 years to make sure I get them done.

1. Take my kids to Disneyland
2. Go on a cruise with my Husband
3. Take a photography class
4. Lose 50lbs
5. Upgrade my camera
6. Take pictures at sunset on Antelope Island
7. Play in the rain with my kids
8. Go a day with no computer
9. Go a day without texting
10. Redo my bathroom
11. Redo my boys room
12. Run a 5k
13. Find a new hobby
14. Make a shutterfly book for all my kids
15. Start a new tradition
16. Sign Lex up for dance
17. Start college
18. Plant flowers
19. Plant a garden
20. Have my blog made into a book
21. Not stress so much
22. Drink a 3 bottles of water a day
23. Make freezer jam
24. Go skiing again
25. Sign Jax up for Basketball
26. Have more patients
27. Get a reliable car
28. Get a bike
29. Go running atleast 3 times a week
30. Live, love and laugh a little more

Some of things may seem impossible, but when you put your heart into it, anything is possible. I know! So my list will be on the side and I will cross them off as they are done. And yes tomorrow I turn 27, I am scared, its one year closer to 30. But this last year has been a good one, I have learned a lot and I am a stronger person.

2 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

Happy Birthda tommorow and on Thanksgiving how fun!

Have a wonderful weekend, I love your list. I liked the no computer for a day, that would be a hard one for me!!

Sunset Stanley said...

I love your list! And Happy (early) Birthday! <3 you friend! I can't wait to start our new journey next week!