Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day 15

Yesterday I wrote this and it was gone, soooooo....

I am thankful for the many blessings in my life. There are times when I wonder how much more I can take, but then I remember everything happens for a reason. This year I am counting my blessings over and over. I gave up everything last year. I stressed about life. I wasn't sure what was going to happen the next day, let along next hour. This year, here it is November 16th and I am done Christmas shopping. I have all my family members here and healthy for the most part. And the simple things in life that I always took for granted are the biggest blessings and until you hit rock bottom you don't get it, I didn't.

I love my Husband, 2 adorable boys, beautiful daughter, supportive parents, amazing sisters and loving friends. I wouldn't trade any of them for the world.

I love all the blessings in my life, every single one of them!

No comments: