Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day 13




Yes, I saved my post for Lexi for today, because this little girl is officially 18 months. Time flies, but I love every minute of it.

I never imagined a little girl like Lexi, she has a sassy personality, she is a free spirit. She reminds me so much of my Mom. Nothing phases her, she can stand her own and take it all in.

At 18 months:

*Lexi's favorite words are "Yummy, yummy, yummy" and "Owie, Owie, Owie". She has had an Owie on her knee for about a month and she has to point it out about 50 times a day.

*She doesn't want anyone to feed her, if your gonna feed, she isn't eating.

*She loves cars (yes, she has two brothers), babies and everything else that isn't a toy.

*She still sleeps through the night. Yippee!!!

*She only takes one nap now and yes I am sad about this, because it means she is growing up.

*She only wants her Mommy when she isn't feeling good or is sad.

*She loves to be outside.

*She has the worst ears in the world, the poor girl can't go one month without an ear infection.

*She LOVES shoes, yes I am in TROUBLE!!!

*She says...."Shoes", "Boots", "Princess", "Pretty", "uh oh", "Nana" (Banana) and many more I can't think of.

*She is the busiest 1 year old of all my kids, she is constantly going and going and going and going. I call her tornado, becaus she is in to EVERYTHING and always leaves a mess.

*She has a major obsession with blankets, she can't have just one blanket, she has to have 10. So I have to hide her blankets or every single one will be in her bed or on the floor.

This little girl is truly a blessing! She spunky attitude lights up our lives. We love her dearly as we do our boys, she just fits in.

Happy 18 months Lex!!!

1 comment:

Sunset Stanley said...

Yay! Happy 18 months Lexi! We need to get the girls together soon to play!