Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Food, Family, games, football and tons of laughing. No better way to spend the Holiday. I didn't get any pictures of the food, I know I am bad, I do that every year. But it was good.















And to finish up my Thankfulness.

Day 22: I am thankful for Awesome co-workers who make me laugh on a daily basis.

Day 23: I am thankful for paid time off, this is one of the BIGGEST reasons why it is so hard to leave Citi. Can't go anywhere and get 3 weeks of paid time off and 6 paid sick days. Plus floating Holidays, paid maternity leave and short term if needed.

Day 24: I am thankful for all 4 seasons, its the one thing I love about Utah. We get Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall. I could NEVER live in Alaska or Arizona, I would go crazy!!

Day 25: I am thankful to celebrate another Birthday with my family.

Day 26: I am thankful for days when I can sleep in, my sleeping in is like 7, if I am asleep until 7, its a good thing, normally my body won't let me sleep past 5am.

Day 27: I am thankful for days when I can go out with my friends who live too far away to see on a regular basis (which is where I will be tonite).

Day 28: I am thankful for movie days, which is normally Sunday, Lifetime movies all day. It drives Bob crazy!!!

Day 29: I am thankful for my bed, its not the best, but it does its job.

Day 30: I am thankful for each and every person who has touched my life in someway or another. Whether its through FB, my blog or in my daily life. Love you all!

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. I am NOT going shopping today, I debated and debated and debated. But I would rather get Christmas up and house cleaned and then on to dinner with my friends for my Birthday.

2 comments:

Thiago & Teri said...

Sounds like a great day....Lexi's hair looks super cute too.

Happy, happy birthday friend...hope you had a fabulous day!!

Eric and Jenny said...

Great day! Lex looks so cute in her Thanksgiving outfit, darling!

I am with you on the Lifetime movies, they are my favorite. Eric hates when I watch them too only because they usually scare me silly and then I am up half the night being scared! Hope you had a wonderful birthday!