Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 11

So I had this whole thing to do yesterday and I was so busy that I couldn't even squeeze in 3 minutes, so....

Yesterday and EVERYDAY, I am thankful for all the Men and Women past and present who have fought for my freedom, without them, we wouldn't be where we are. My Family has a lot of military in it.

My Grandpa Lee, he was in the Air Force and retired.
My Dad was in the Air Force and retired.
My Aunt Michelle was in the Air Force and retired.
My Uncle Dennis was in the Air Force and retired.

I had dreams of joining the military, its what I wanted to do for the longest time. I wanted to wear that uniform with pride. But I chose not to due to personal reasons. I also have many friends who have wore that uniform and fought for my freedom. Just to name a few:

Jonathon Brostrom KIA on July 13th 2008, My friends sons Dad and the hardest thing I have ever witnessed.
Jim Allshouse, currently serving in Afghanastan on a 10 month tour, please pray for his safe return.
I have countless numbers of friends that would take me an eternity to list, but I appreciate every single thing they do.

FREEDOM isn't FREE!!!!

No comments: