Thursday, November 18, 2010

Gingerbread fun and Day 16, 17 and 18














On Sunday, yes I am slow, we made gingerbread cookies. Yes I know we are a month ahead, but the kids were excited and thats all that matters. The boys were totally interested, Lexi did a whole lot of dancing. It was fun.

Now back to my thankful days:

Day 16: I am thankful to have such a wonderful boss, seriously I couldn't have a more fun boss than I have. She is so caring and I love her.

Day 17: I am thankful to have such wonderful Grandparents. I have an amazing Grandpa, he is so strong. He is 73 and walks 7 miles everyday. My Grandma (his wife) just had a transplant today, she is seriously the best lady in the world. So caring, so giving and so special to me. I am so glad that everything turned out good.

Day 18: I am thankful for my camera, because without my camera I wouldn't be able to capture everyday memories. My camera is my best friend and the best $800.00 I ever spent.

2 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

I totally understand being thankful for a camera!

What is it with these pictures, your boys look so old in them. I say good for you making gingerbread cookies already, that way you make sure it gets done before Christmas!

Thiago & Teri said...

Yum, I love gingerbread. Never tried to make it myself though...sounds hard.