Sunday, November 21, 2010

Never a dull moment and Day 21





Friday about 4pm, I had just sat down to relax, well Ashton had other plans for me. Bob had just gotten done telling him not to jump on the couch, next thing I know Ashton does a flip and hits our coffee table and blood everywhere. I couldn't look, I was scared that it wasn't good, but his inside of his lip was hanging out and we headed to my sisters clinic to get stitches. 3 stitches later and some gum and he was good to go. But his poor face is so swolen and bruised. The line on his face is where the table cut him, he is sooooo lucky! And I am so glad my sister was able to get him in to get him stitched, he did good getting stitches, but the look on his face when Kolleen told him he needed them was heartbreaking. We both had tears in our eyes. I think he may have learned his lesson. We will see!!

Day 21: I am thankful for Thanksgiving week. It is my favorite holiday and here is why:

1: There is no worries about gifts or anything, its just food and family.
2: This year I get to celebrate my Birthday on Thanksgiving.
3: I love being with my family playing games, watching football and relaxing...oh and eating!!!

So bring on Thanksgiving week and all it has to come.

2 comments:

Sunset Stanley said...

Poor little Ash! I'm glad everything turned out ok.

Thiago & Teri said...

Poor Ashton...ouch, looks like it hurts.

I know what you mean about Thanksgiving and no pressure for gifts. I am so excited for Christmas, but get a little pit in my stomach every time I think about the cost. SIGH!!!