Friday, November 5, 2010

Thankful Days 4-5

I promise I will get these on the right day soon.

Day 4: I am thankful for my health, although I not the size I was in High School or want to be, I am still pretty healthy. I get sick maybe a couple of times a year, but its never extreme. I have a pretty good immune system. I think I am more thankful for this now than ever as I seen this past week a friend at work die from a stroke, a friend from High School die from diabetes and watching my Husband who since his heart surgery has a very low immune system. It sucks! I wish no one got sick in the world, but then we wouldn't need nurses and doctors and so on.


One day I will look like this again.


Day 5: Today, I am thankful for my Parents. At times I feel like I don't give them enough credit. But they seriously are a big part of my life. They love my kids more than words can describe and I love watching them interact with them. I am so glad my kids have wonderful grandparents, it makes me smile. My Parents will be married for 30 years in May and they have set an amazing example of what a marriage is suppose to be. They have been through it all, but came out strong.


My family

No comments: