Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day 14

I am thankful today and everyday for my friends, I really have some of the best friends ever. I can always count on them to bring me up when I am down or give me good advice when I need it. Just to name a few of my friends that I know would do anything for me and I would do anything for them:

Lindsey Spargur (my life long friend, friends since we were 3)



Misty Stratford (My best friend, she is the best)



Sunset Stanley (My good friend, she is ALWAYS there for me, always!!)
Cara Glauser (My good friend, she is the best advice giver, love her)

I have no pictures of the above two. Sad!

And then there is all my friends that I talk to threw facebook who when I was going through the hardest time of my life were my biggest support. Thanks!!

No comments: