Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 9



Today I am thankful for this little (okay big) boy! He has me grinning from ear to ear right now. I am so proud of him and so proud that I cried tears of joy on the way home from his Parent Teacher Conference. Jax has come a LONG way. Last year, he hated school, never wanted to go, didn't care for his teacher and just struggled. This year, he loves school so much that when he was sick I begged him to stay home, he is positive about homework, he LOVES his teacher and he completes ALL his work. So I met his teacher today and she had NOTHING but POSITIVE to say about him. It makes me proud! She said, "Sierra, there isn't ONE bad thing I can say about this boy, he makes me proud to be his teacher!" Tell me that wouldn't leave you smiling also.

This boy melts my heart, he has a heart of gold, like I have always said. He makes me smile and I love his "I am NEVER GIVING UP!" personality. He loves me and shows it everyday, even if he is mad at me because I made him do something he didn't want to do. And he makes me proud even if he did write his name all over his room in permanent marker. Thats little stuff and I can scrub it off or paint over it.

Thanks Jax for brightening my day everyday, I love you!!

1 comment:

Eric and Jenny said...

Oh how wonderful!

I would have cried too, there is nothing better than hearing your child is excelling especially when they have struggled, that gets me a little teary eyed for you. I love it.