Thursday, June 4, 2009

Today!!



Today was the day that I was scheduled to have Lexi, it was actually suppose to be at 5am this morning. But we didn't make it and thats okay! Instead I have gotten to enjoy her for 3 weeks now. I can't believe it, in a way it seems like a dream, but nope she is actually here and we couldn't love her more.



She is doing so good, still doesn't eat that much, but she is making great progress. She is almost to 4oz, ALMOST...not quite there yet! She smiles a lot (probably gas) and sleeps ALOT, which is normal. She rarely cries, the only way I know she wants to eat at night is because she makes this cute noise and then starts sucking her fingers, it is the cutest and funniest thing ever. She doesn't fit any of her clothes in her closet, which totally sucks, because she has a closet full of cute clothes. She is wearing newborns and they barely fit her. Almost everything in her closet is 3-6 because my boys were both big and I thought was going to be too. Well I was wrong!!



I am doing good myself, I am losing weight like crazy, which makes me really happy, I have never been able to lose it this fast. I cut out all sweets and NO MORE STARBUCKS!!! I really watch what I eat and I have been walking or jogging every night (a mile around the track). I got my hair done recently and totally went for a new hair style and I love it!! My Husband returned to work on Monday after being off for 3 weeks with me, and WOW is all I have to say. Things have been crazy, the boys don't stop, they are full of energy and won't ever be quiet. If they aren't slamming doors, their wrestling, if their not wrestling their fighting over something. Yeah, its been quite different change, but I think we will survive...HOPEFULLY!!!

2 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

I love your hair that is always one of the first things I do after having my kids. A haircut just makes you feel better about life in general, you look great! Good luck with three little ones now that your husband is back at work, it must be wonderful having Lexi home.

Thiago & Teri said...

Lexi and her mom both look absolutely beautiful. Love the new hairdo.