Sunday, June 7, 2009

Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful Weekend....and then came Sunday!

Yesterday, My Mom, the boys, My sister, Lexi and I went up the street from her house and hung out to watch the air show. I have to admit that last year when they cancelled the air show I was a bit disappointed, I love the air show. But this year I wasn't able to go because of Lexi, which is okay. My Mom had made plans a while ago to take them on Sunday, but I still insisted on not missing the Thunderbirds perform. So we sat and hung out for 5 hours, I got burnt, the boys ran around and we all bonded. I thought it was fun and we didn't miss the wonderful Thunderbirds.





Well when I woke up this morning, I thought for sure the plans that my Mom had been making for quite some time were ruined. But the weather held off until the last part. My Mom took the boys and then my sisters husband Justin ended up getting them VIP passes and they got front row seats to watch everything...HOW FUN and I am so jealous that I missed out, but for sure next time, Bob, Lexi and I will be joining in on the fun...Thanks Mom for making the best memories with my boys.

P.S. My Mom is also in the mist of having an MS attack, we found out on Friday and we are lucky that it was caught before it got too bad. Please pray that she will get better, I have no doubt that prayers work and she could really use them right now. We have been through alot these last couple of months, my Dad is still gone, but has a short time left before he returns. My Mom didn't want to tell me she was having an attack, because I have been through a lot, but I got it out of her and I believe we can make it through anything now. Thanks everyone!

No comments: