Saturday, June 20, 2009

Birthday Party

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Jax & Ash Party
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow




Today I had Jax & Ash Birthday party, I cancelled last weekend due to the bad weather, totally sucks, because today wasn't any better. I hate the rain, I am so ready for summer and done with rain. We held it anyway and the boys had a blast. I threw it together at the last minute, because things have been crazy in the Clemments house hold, but I think it turned out great! Thanks everyone that came, it was fun even though it poured.

By the way, we had it at the splash pad in South Ogden, if you haven't gone, I highly suggest it, its free and the kids love it. There is also two dry parks there too. Let me know if you need directions on how to get there.

No comments: