Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!!

For My Daddy

"Walk a little slower Daddy,"
said a child so small,
"I'm following in your footsteps
and I don't want to fall.

Sometimes your steps are very fast,
Sometimes they're hard to see;
So walk a little slower, Daddy,
For you are leading me.

Someday when I'm all grown up,
You're what I want to be;
Then I will have a little child
Who'll want to follow me.

And I would want to lead just right,
And know that I was true,
So walk a little slower, Daddy,
For I must follow you."



Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Fathers Day
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook



There are so many things I could say about the wonderful men in my life, my Husband and my Dad! Bob is a wonderful Dad, I love watching him with the kids. My Dad is my hero and always will be, he fought for our country and served in the Military for 20 years. He is a wonderful Dad and Grandfather, he loves his Grandkids more than they know. Lexi was born the day he left for Korea and before he left for the airport he drove up to the hospital at 4am to see her, it was the sweetest thing ever and it brought tears to my eyes. I knew at that moment that he really cared. Thanks for everything and I love you guys!!

No comments: