Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Fathers Day Post and Bob update















On Fathers Day we didn't have much plan, since my Dad is in Korea and all my other family lives far away. So we just hung out and then went to the Syracuse Pond and went on a 2 mile walk, well my Mom and I walked, the boys rode their bikes and Lexi rode in the stroller. It was fun and it didn't seem like 2 miles!

BOB UPDATE:

Bob is feeling a little weak today, it started last night when he decided to carry Ashton upstairs. He got really short of breathe, so no more carry the boys around. This all just plain sucks, but like I said and will continue to say we will do whatever it takes to make sure he is here forever.
He went in for his CT scan today, we won't know anything from the test results for the next two weeks until July 14th, at this meeting we will know more about when and if he will be placed on the donor list. I still can't believe all this is happening.
We did talk to Jaxon and tell him, a 5 year doesn't understand much, so he just wanted to know where we could buy a new heart at and then just said that he didn't want his Dad going to heaven. Well Jax, we will make sure he doesn't go to heaven anytime soon, I promise!!! Thanks for all the prayers and everything else!

P.S. I forgot to mention the top picture. Yes my kids did have to go the bathroom have way and yes they both pulled down their pants all the way and went pee. Jax got his up just as I pulled out the camera...too funny!!!

No comments: