Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Ummm...What do you think?





Recently Jaxon has been getting love letters from the girls up the street that are 8, 4 and 2. Its funny! They have the biggest crush on Jax and it makes me laugh. These are just a few of the letters we received today. I am in big TROUBLE when he is older!!!








There is no one that loves Lexi as much as Ashton, he lights up when she is around and is always wondering where or what she is doing. Its so cute and makes me smile. I thought the first picture was funny because that is exactly how Jax and Ash slept and still sleep.

3 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

Oh goodness that is funny and older women at that, what a lucky boy! I would say you are in trouble....

Thiago & Teri said...

Love all the posts and the sweet pictures. Sweet Lexi, I am sure it will clear up on its own. I seem to remember Jen saying that it was a pretty common thing in Luke's NICU for the preemies to have a heart murmur. I think, not certain. Anyways, I will say a prayer for baby girl AND her mom, that all will be fine.

Tiff and Chris said...

What a cutie little girl you have! Too funny that girls are already going after the little boys!