Monday, June 29, 2009

More fun weekend stuff...











On Saturday while we were at the Union Station taking pictures we noticed a cute little train pull into the parking lot. So we went to find out how much it was and it was FREE, it takes you from the Union station to the Frontrunner station and then to 25th street and then back. It was fun and the boys had a blast. Lexi slept the entire time. The guys who drive it were so sweet and nice! I didn't get a picture of the train, but I highly suggest going down there for the FREE ride, its worth it!













Sunday was Ms. Kaylee's Birthday Party, she had a huge waterslide. Ashton refused to go down at first, but then decided it was okay and did. Once he got on there was no getting him off, he loved it!! He said to me "Mommy, I'm not scared anymore!" So cute! Jaxon of course loved it and didn't even blink to go get on it. Lexi, well she didn't go, apparently she is too little...LOL..Just kidding! But she really is too little, instead she worked on sleeping and eating! And I have no pictures of her there, SUPRISE!!!

BOB UPDATE:

We go in tomorrow for his 2nd test, its a really BIG one, so I ask that you please keep him in your prayers. He is nervous. He also hasn't been feeling too good lately, he gets worn out really fast and doesn't have much energy at all, I am hoping that on the 14th we will know what the future holds and where we are going from there.

As for me, I am hanging in there, yesterday was a hard day for me and I cried for about 3 hours last night, but I felt better once it was over. Its hard, I hate seeing my Husband like this and I hate knowing what the future could hold. But I am not letting him give up and I am not either. I will do whatever it takes to make sure everything turns out for the best. POSITIVE THINKING!!!

As for the boys, I know they sense something is wrong, especially since Daddy can't carry them to bed or wrestle with them. Ash has been really clingy and I feel bad for him. Everytime his Dad leaves to go somewhere he asks if he is coming back, its so sad! Today I was telling the boys that Daddy has to get a test done tomorrow on his heart and Ashton said "My Daddy has a sick heart, right Mommy!" I about lost it and then he asked "Is Daddy coming home tomorrow after the hospital!" I quickly told him yes, as I know he is worried. Jax on the other hand handles it different, he understands more than we know. But he doesn't talk much about it! He said "My Dad will be fine Mom!" That was last night when I was crying. Such great boys to keep us going and I know they won't let us give up either.
Lexi of course has no clue, she just makes us smile and it so cute. We love her so much, she has brought a lot of good to this family!

No comments: