Sunday, June 28, 2009

What am I going to do with him??

My oldest Jaxon had quite the eventful week last week. Where it all began was on Wednesday when I was brave enough to take all 3 kids to Target by myself. YES, I am crazy! Well we get in the car and Jax is eating Jelly Beans, so I ask him where he got them from and he does his little shoulder shrug and says "The store Mom!" Oh Lovely, well we didn't pay for them. So I am trying to explain to him that we don't take things from the store, but he keeps saying to me "well I was hungry!". I am thinking okay, I know you ate breakfast, you just picked out something for lunch and your stealing Jelly Beans because your hungry...come on Jax, think of something better! So I called my Husband Bob and told him, I told him that he needed to figure out Jaxon's punishment, but I felt that he needed to go talk to a police officer, because that is one thing I will not tolerate. The reason why you may ask, well because once you steal one thing it turns into a habit and then you still bigger things and then the parents get left to pay for it. So Bob gets home and tells Jax to get his shoes on and they head to the Riverdale police station, because that is where Target is. Bob walks in with Jax and says to the lady "I know you might be really busy, but I need a police officer to talk to this little boy about stealing!" He didn't think Bob was serious! Well to make a long story short, the police officer comes out, explains the stealing thing to Jax, tells Jaxon what could happen and gives him a tour of where bad people are. Then tells Jaxon that he would rather play baseball with him then have to punish him. Then the police officer thanks Bob for bringing him down and told Bob that most parents don't care. I think he will NEVER steal again, atleast I hope!










So then on to Thursday, which will explain the lovely pictures. I kept looking at Jaxon all morning for like two hours, couldn't figure out what was wrong with him, but he looked a little goofy. Then he turned around and I couldn't believe my eyes. YES, I son got into his Dad's beard shaver and shaved his head and now he is bald and when I say bald, I mean bald. I think he still looks super cute and I couldn't help but laugh, because life is too short to get upset over something as little as this. But when I asked him why he did it his reply was "well Mom I needed a haircut and I couldn't wait any longer!" Well Jax you just had a haircut and I was planning on getting another one, but he saved me 12.00 and we just had a neighbor shave it off. Oh I love this kid!!



So that was part of my exciting week and then to top it off, on Friday I come downstairs and Jax has ate a whole bag of marshmellows, you would think I never feed the kid, but YES I DO!!!

1 comment:

Eric and Jenny said...

That's so funny, at least you can find the humor in it. I think it's great you took him down to the police station, it shows you care and I bet he will never even conisder doing that again. Good parenting!!