Sunday, June 28, 2009

Our Saturday

On Saturday we went down to the Union Station and my sister took our pictures. Here they are, I think they turned out super cute. Ashton didn't want to go near the trains, I had to bribe him and tell him that they weren't moving. He was being ornery and stubborn the whole time.


































After pictures that day, Bob and I went with our neighbors to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple, it was beautiful. Even though I am not LDS I still loved it and I think that all the temples are beautiful. It was a neat experience, something I will never forget. The drive was long, but it was worth it. I unfortunately got no pictures because they don't allow any in the temple. I did get a brochure that I plan on keeping. Thanks Volks for inviting us!!

2 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

Your pictures are absolutely darling, you have such a cute family. I really do love them! Your sister did a fantastic job with them, the one you chose for your header on your blog is perfect.

Thiago & Teri said...

Such a beautiful family...love the pictures!