Sunday, May 31, 2009

My little PRINCESS!!!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Lexi
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


My little girl is changing so much! I have someone that is going to take her pictures professionally, but I had to take some myself. She has the hairest body, and it is so stinkin cute. I love her so much, she hasn't left my side since she has been home. I could sit and stare at her all day, she is absolutely beautiful and brings so much joy and happiness to our home. It amazes me how the boys act with her, they are in complete awe with her.

3 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

Sweet pictures, she is so beautiful!

Thiago & Teri said...

What a little beautie!!

Unknown said...

She's adorable! You need to save that flower so that when she's older you can show her how tiny her head used to be!