Monday, June 8, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Ashton!!!

Sorry the pictures below go to this post...

My baby boy is turning 3 on Friday, its so crazy, I swear he just turned two, but he really has grown up so much. He continues to amaze me everyday, he has come along way. Ashton is seriously the light of my life, he has such a huge heart. He is so protective over his baby sister, he makes me smile when he talks to her or sings to her. He is so different with her than Jaxon.

Some things about Ashton:

-He loves blankies, I had to talk him into letting Lexi have her own blankies
-He loves to eat, he would eat all day long if I'd let him
-He loves cars and trucks and anything that makes noise
-He loves to talk, about anything
-He loves to be outside playing in the dirt or something
-He recently discovered that he loves to ride a bike (his early birthday present)
-He loves his Mommy, he is a Mama's boy and that is fine with me
-He loves to go places with Grandma
-He loves to take showers, yes a shower, he refuses to take bathes, kinda weird, but fine with me
-He loves to drive his older brother crazy and wrestle with him

Ashton, I love you to the moon and back a million times...Happy Birthday Baby BOY!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Ash!