Saturday, September 17, 2011

September randoms

Oh I love September, I love everything about it. The weather is cooling down, the leaves are changing colors, its beautiful everywhere you look and its closer to the holidays (I'm in no rush for them to get here though). I love the change of a season minus when it snows, I'm not ready for that white stuff to fall onto my sidewalk or grass, but its coming whether I like it or not.

Here are just a few things we've been up to....



Potty training these two girls. Daisy outside and Lex in, but Lex is a little confused she would rather pee outside. Oh the life of a two year old when your young and innocent.



Bath nights into new jammies instead of gowns or no jammies. Thats when I know its changing season.



Homework, homework, homework....does anyone else with kids in school feel like their in school again? Because I do. 2 hrs every night is devoted to homework and reading....JOY!!!


Riding bikes from the time we get home until bath time...because heaven knows we won't be doing this once that white stuff makes its first appearance.


Taking advantage of the last days of shorts weather, because its going to be gone real soon.


Falling asleep on the couch because your so worn out from all the running and playing.....oh and your puppy joins you, she is there I promise....LOL

I can't wait for fall pictures honestly its my favorite time to photograph, I love all the colors.

1 comment:

Eric and Jenny said...

Oh homework honestly I hate it! I don't remember ever having homework besides the occasional project in elementary school. Why oh why is there an hour of homework each night for each kid, it's just exhausting. I love Friday's for that reason so yes you are precisely right, I do feel like I am in school again!