Saturday, September 24, 2011

Life Lately...

I've been really spoiled lately....

First, I got a new refridgerator, but because our other one broke, the my camera and now.....


THIS


Bob and I have never bought a couch together. My Mom buys new ones quite often and since we moved into this house we've had one she gave us. This is leather, its got two reclining chairs on the outsides and I LOVE IT!

We've also been getting ready for fall, I love the fall colors, seriously I could do fall in my house all year long.


My new wreath that will probably stay up all year long, it fits perfect with my new couch.


I found these cute things in the dollar section at Target, perfect for candy corn that I don't need.


My new glass vase filled with popouri, pumpkin spice.


And some more decorations...

I love FALL!!!!

1 comment:

Sunset Stanley said...

I love your new couch! Our leather couch was one of our best buys. So easy to keep clean and comfy! I need to get my fall decorations up to.. but I'm a slacker.