Sunday, September 18, 2011

Change of season...

Bob and I decided this year we are going to spend each Sunday at Snowbasin until the leaves change. I love it up there, its beautiful. So we took a drive up today and this is how it looks right now...


The leaves are definately changing, but in a couple of weeks this will look totally different.

While up there we went for a little hike. Lex did pretty good and kept up.


We even took Daisy with us and she was in HEAVEN.


And we seen lots of beautiful things...leaves, flowers and just the scenery all around.


We were going to take a ride on the tram, but they won't allow dogs, so next weekend, thats our plan.


I'm excited to watch the leaves change...

1 comment:

Thiago & Teri said...

Daisy is too, too cute. What a fun little puppy, love the picture of her and Jax sleeping. So precious.

Laughed at Lex wanting to potty train outside...could you get her trained and then come do Lincoln for me. I am DREADING it.