Friday, September 2, 2011

Happy, Happy!!!

I get to debate all weekend about which camera I want to get....

These are the top choices right now.



First, the T2I, its been out for awhile, its rated good and looks like an awesome camera, its within my price range and comes with an extra lens.


Then, there is the brand new Canon, that I am in LOVE with, its also ranked good, a little pricey, but what I really want.

This is the thing, I am scared that it will be taken away from me again. So I am not sure I want to spend $900.00 on something that someone else thinks they have the right to take away. SO I would probably carry it EVERYWHERE with me including work, no joke, I would buy a bigger purse.

What do you think I should do? Either way, I am getting a camera and I AM SO EXCITED.

1 comment:

Sunset Stanley said...

I think you should spend the extra money and get the one you really want.. that's just me though :)

Have you ever seen the Jo Tote Camera bags? They are SO cute and people would never know that it's not just a regular purse.

http://jototes.com/handbags