Monday, July 18, 2011

We are living here....


Yep, we're moving in or maybe we already have. We have been at Pineview EVERY SINGLE weekend, but I love it. Its nice to sit in the middle of the mountains and soak in the warmth of the sun.



And the biggest accomplishment of the day....


getting this little diva into the water. She went "swimming, swimming!" and loved it.

The saddest part of the whole weekend...


I broke my toe, its horrible looking now, its bruised and swolen and definately BROKEN. It sucks and its a horrible story. I am really not even sure how I broke it, but I know I was running and thats it. Go ahead and laugh, I am too.

1 comment:

Thiago & Teri said...

I haven't been to Pine View in years...I will need to try that. So funny that Lex finally got in the water. What a little goof.

Too bad about your toe, that happened to Jen's ankle one time. No good story though, she was just walking and somehow sprained it. I laughed at her also....