Saturday, July 16, 2011

I did it AGAIN...

I went against my EVERY word of I WILL NEVER TAKE LEXI ON FRONTRUNNER AGAIN...YUP, I sure did and I am still regretting it 12 hrs later.

But I have good reasoning behind it. Its been a long exhausting week, as a matter of a fact, my camera came out for the first time since last Saturday. I haven't had any desire to post anything, we haven't done anything exciting and well I was trying to get back into my routine after having 10 days off. My next vacation, I am going to need 10 days to recover....lol.

Anyway, the boys are camping and have been since Thursday. I wanted to get out, but I didn't want to get a babysitter for Lex. Our friends that live down in Eagle Mountain have been wanting to get together, we usually meet half way. Our truck, have I mentioned its the most horrible thing on earth? Well if I haven't, we will just leave it at that. So instead of taking our non working truck to Salt Lake, we caught Frontrunner again. The train has air conditioner, Bob doesn't have to drive and we don't to pray we will make it home, because we will.

So we caught the train at 4:52 and all the craziness began with Lex. She DOES NOT have a quiet voice and she is pretty sassy. So it was a LONG ride. We made it to Gateway, she was an angel, hung out in her NEW princess stroller, because you see, she knows she is a princess....or maybe she has been told ONE too many times. We went to dinner at Biaggi's, it was absolutely AMAZING. I got this penne dish with Sauteed Onions and Mushrooms with chicken, my mouth is watering just thinking about it. They bring you Italian bread with olive oil, cheese and pepper to dip the bread in. HEAVEN!!! I will definately go back.

Lex was even so good at the restaurant that the waitress brought her out some ice cream for FREE. And then when she was done Lexi announced she wanted to go and that she needed to poop. We will have to work on the restaurant manners. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. She is TWO after all.

Then we walked around, went into stores, saw outrageously priced clothing that I would never imagine paying that much money for. I will stick with my clearance rack thank you.

We then caught the last train before the very last train at 11:17pm.

This little girl was NAUGHTY AGAIN and when we got off the train, I announced loud and clear that NO, I will NEVER take a two year old on a train again or atleast NOT LEXI. I will hire a babysitter for her and enjoy myself, not that I didn't, but you get what I mean.

I loved the view as we were driving back, the sunset....breath taking.

All in all, we had a blast, I now know why date nights are NOT for two year olds. I always have to learn the hard way.

No comments: