Monday, July 4, 2011

2nd Annual Chili Cook-off

Last year we started a new thing and its turned into one of the best nights.

Every family makes Chili. We had no bean chili, regular chili, mexican chili and chicken chili. Its fun to try all the different kinds and then people who don't make chili bring dessert.

Before we left, still clean.

My 3 monkeys! Can I tell you how hard it is to get a picture of 3 kids, oh wait...if you have 2 or more, you know. Lex look this way, Ashton smile, Jax look at me. Its a joke, but worth it!!

Some of the gang...

Five pots of chili and all were VERY GOOD!!

Oh theres Ms. ATTITUDE, she is at the stage where EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING is hers. Its her drink, her toy, her snack, her food, her blanket and her EVERYTHING. She screamed a squeaky scream everytime someone touched the red car. I finally took the car away from her for good.

She got a water balloon and I was pretty sure someone was gonna get hit, but instead she held onto it for a good portion of the night.

We played lasso golf and did fireworks or in other words, we blew up stuff...

had s'mores..

snuggled with Uncle Justin

And a photo shoot to end the night.

It was a fun night and I can't wait for the years to come. Family, Friends, Fireworks and FUN, nothing beats that.

No comments: