Saturday, July 23, 2011

This boy...


He makes me smile, he is stubborn, loving, a mama's boy, full of life.

He makes my heart melt, I could stare at him for hours and hours and hours. He says the funniest stuff.

The other night he said to me "Mom, I love you more than you love me!" And, I said "not even close!" The love a Mom has for their child is like no other, its pure, its deep and its strong. There is no way to explain how much a Mom loves their children. I would die for my kids, I would walk in a fire to save them, I would do anything for them and I mean ANYTHING.

But he still made me smile, because I know he loves his Mommy, I am his Mommy, I am the person he runs to when he is hurting, the one he turns to for advise and I love it. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

That night as I was tucking him in, he said "Mom, you will always love me huh?" Yes bud, I will, always and forever.

No comments: